2017 Sponsorship Opportunities
Event sponsorship exposes your brand and products with the prestige of New Albany Chamber events, programs and publications. Create awareness, broaden visibility, develop relationships, and reinforce your image among the New Albany business community.
C-Suite Speaker Series Luncheon Sponsor – $250
May 16, 2017 Greg Overmyer, Overmyer Hall Associates
June 15, 2017 Lisa King, CEO, Brownie Points
August 22, 2017 Joe DeLoss, Chief Fryer, Hot Chicken Takeover
November 8, 2017 Alex Fischer, President, The Columbus Foundation
Leadership Academy Session Sponsor – $225
April 27, 2017 The Skills of Happiness
R-Factor™ Series by Focus 3 Sponsor – $225
February 8, 2017 R-Factor™ Series Overview
March 8, 2017 Press Pause
April 5, 2017 Get Your Mind Right
May 3, 2017 Step Up
June 7, 2017 Adjust & Adapt
July 12, 2017 Make a Difference
August 16, 2017 Build Skill
Human Resource Council Breakfast/Luncheon Sponsor – $225
New Albany Young Professional (NAYP) Event Sponsor – $225
Business Expo & Job Fair Sponsorship Opportunities March 2, 2017
State of New Albany Luncheon Sponsor – $500
Annual Meeting & Delta Awards Luncheon Sponsor – $500
- Name and logo recognition in all event marketing including print, online, direct mail, email blasts, online calendar, event presentation, event program, and social media.
- Exhibitor table if venue space allows.
- Podium recognition and opportunity to introduce speaker if program allows.
- Two reserved event tickets.
- First right of refusal to sponsor same event the following year.
Contact Tracy McVey at (614) 855-4400 or email@example.com with any questions or to reserve your sponsorship opportunity. Customized and bundled sponsorships are also available.