- This event has passed.
Yoga in the Park
August 27, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join our instructor, Lori Bower, in Rose Run Park as she guides you through yoga fundamentals and breathing exercises to promote relaxation and improve flexibility and stability. This is a multi-level class and modifications will be made so everyone can do what’s best for their body and get the most out of their practice. Some important notes:
– This is an outdoor program, located in Rose Run Park. We will monitor weather conditions and make an official announcement (via email) every morning if class is a go, or if it has to be cancelled that day.
– Attendees must bring their own yoga mat.
– Participants will be spread out to ensure safe social distancing.
– We ask that attendees not arrive until 10 minutes prior to the class start time (per official Ohio Re-Opening guidelines)
– To help take care of each other – if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
Lori Bower, M.Ed, E-RYT 500, is the Director of Integrative Wellness at Healthy New Albany, a highly certified instructor, Reiki Master Teacher, and nationally recognized Urban Zen Integrative Therapy Lead Trainer, who teaches locally and nationally in many corporate, medical, academic and civic organizations.