- This event has passed.
Urban Zen in the Park
July 15, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us outside for an hour of relaxing and restoring for anyone feeling anxious, stressed, or exhausted. Urban Zen is a blend of gentle movements, restorative yoga poses, breath practices, aromatherapy, and guided meditation leaving you feeling calm, relaxed, and revitalized. Open to everyone – no yoga experience necessary. Some important notes:
– Attendees must bring their own yoga mat and props. We will send a list of props to attendees before the class (but they can be things you already have at home!).
– In case of inclement weather, the session will be moved indoors to the Philip Heit Center. (attendees will be safely spaced out across two connecting rooms)
– The # of participants will be limited to ensure safe social distancing.
– To help take care of each other – if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
– The instructor will not be walking around during the program nor practicing hands-on reiki during the session (to ensure safe social-distancing)
– The instructor will pre-distribute aromatherapy pads to each spot (while wearing gloves and mask).